For large parts that can’t be tumbled or need to be fixtured.
A rotating table presents parts to the blast wheel(s). The rotary table keeps the abrasive inside the machine, enhancing operator safety and plant cleanliness. Easy access to all maintenance points ensures less downtime.
Table blasts are available with 4 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, 10 ft and 13 ft diameters. Each size offers multiple work heights to accommodate various components and up to 3 blast wheels provide full coverage of the entire work envelope.
Table Blast Features:
- Integral or stand alone cartridge type dust collectors
- Manganese and hi-alloy wear resistant cabinet liners available; (rubber cabinet liners standard)
- Fully enclosed tables with single or double work door(s)
- Stationary rotary table to keep abrasive inside machine
- Work door opening exposes table for loading with overhead crane or fork lift
- Optional overhead monorail slot for simplified loading of large parts
- Wheel options: Direct drive, variable speed, 12 - 24" diameters
- Commercially available parts and components throughout
- Automatic abrasive adder with level monitor.
For more information about Table Blasts please call us today at 860-668-1050.