Senior Project and Application Engineer
MetFin Shotblast Systems (www.metfin.com) is a small, but growing company, producing heavy duty industrial equipment and material handling systems for manufacturing facilities around the world. To continue our growth, a Senior Project Application Engineer is needed to expand our leadership team.
This position will occupy a leadership role in the organization, requiring strong interpersonal and communication skills, creative problem solving abilities, intuitive business sensibilities, and strong customer focused ideals. These are the hallmarks of our organization and our competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The role works closely with Senior Management, Sales, customers and manufacturing teams, as well as the entire Engineering organization to develop equipment solutions and proposals for our customers. 3D CAD (SolidWorks) software will be utilized to create documentation for the sales effort, on through the production and deployment phases of projects. Major projects will be managed from concept through implementation in our customer's facility.
As our company continues to grow there will be internally focused projects to develop new products, enhance manufacturing capabilities, or strengthen our operational infrastructure. In a small company we all wear many hats and opportunities abound to make an impact.
If you are an experienced engineer with the desire to be involved in all aspects of a growing company, please provide us your resume and compensation expectations.
- 3 years machine design or industrial equipment development experience
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software
- Prior leadership role in an organization or on major projects
- Prior sales support role within an industrial products organization
- MBA or relevant business management experience
- Experience working with very large 3D models (thousands of components)
- Knowledge of Shotblast machines or the abrasive blasting process
- Material handling equipment design or development experience
- Experience managing or implementing PDM products
A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package will be established commensurate with experience.
NOTE: Please provide compensation history or expectations with application.
All resumes received will be reviewed upon receipt and candidates of interest will be contacted. We regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants. No phone calls, please. Relocation compensation will not be provided.
MetFin is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and salary requirements through the form below: