Industrial Field Service Technician
MetFin Shotblast Systems, a growing manufacturer of industrial equipment has an immediate opening for an experienced Industrial Field Service Technician. Candidate is responsible for installing and starting up newly manufactured equipment, troubleshooting, on-site service, demos and training for MetFin's line of surface preparation machines. This position is full time and can be home based, though routine overnight travel is required. Candidate must present a professional appearance, and be able to work independently once trained.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Experience working with automated industrial machinery
- Basic computer experience, Excel, Work, Outlook
- Experience working with 3 phase 480/220 electrical systems
- General PLC programming knowledge would be helpful, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Must have good driving record as a company vehicle may be provided.
Hourly wage will be based on experience and skill set, and includes all travel time which may result in substantial overtime income. Benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, life, short and long-term disability insurance plus paid time off.
MetFin Shot Blast Systems, Suffield, CT
All resumes received will be reviewed upon receipt and candidates of interest will be contacted. We regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants. No phone calls, please. Relocation compensation will not be provided.
MetFin is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and salary requirements through the form below: