Industrial Field Service Technician
MetFin Shotblast Systems, a growing manufacturer of industrial equipment in Suffield, CT has an immediate opening for an experienced Industrial Field Service Technician. Candidate is responsible for daily troubleshooting, on-site service and installation duties, demos, and training for MetFin's line of surface preparation machines. The position is full-time and requires overnight travel up to 50%. Duties while not traveling would include assisting in the assembly of equipment and quality control. Candidate should be a self starter with a good attendance record and enjoy a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- General PLC programming knowledge
- Pneumatic conveying experience
- Experience working with industrial material handling systems
- Basic computer experience, Excel, Work, Outlook
- Electrical, AC 3 phase 480/220, AC 110 single phase and 24V DC
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Excellent documentation, organization and communication skills
- Valid driver s license and passport
Salary based on experience and skill set. Benefits include a complete benefits package.
NOTE: Please provide compensation history or expectations with application.
All resumes received will be reviewed upon receipt and candidates of interest will be contacted. We regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants. No phone calls, please. Relocation compensation will not be provided.
MetFin is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and salary requirements through the form below: